Frequently Asked Questions
- My baby doesn't really do much, will baby be charged? The general rule is if baby is accompanying an older sibling, baby will not be charged. However, if just baby and parent(s) visit, than an admission fee will be charged. Generally, a child is considered a baby if he/she is 6 months or younger. Diddalidoo will make the determination on a case by case basis, as all babies develop at different rates.
- What can my baby do at Diddalidoo? Babies who are not yet physically able to explore the play structure are able to benefit from visual and auditory stimulation at Diddalidoo. We have an array of sensory stimulating soft toys and musical toys for babies to enjoy. We have an infant soft-play area where babies can practice tummy time, rolling over, sitting up and other new motor skills.
- My child is older than 4, can he still participate at Diddalidoo? At Diddalidoo, our priority is to provide a safe environment for the younger children. An older child is welcome to participate at Diddalidoo as long as he/she is accompanying a younger sibling. Parents MUST have confidence that their older child is able to play gently with the younger children, otherwise Diddalidoo reserves the right to ask the older child to play in an area away from the younger children. Diddalidoo will make the determination based on space availability. Please note that Diddalidoo was created for children 0-4 years old.
- What does a Day Pass include? A day pass includes all day admission to Diddalidoo, with same day in-and-out privileges. Guests are welcome to bring their own food, snacks and drinks to enjoy in our cafe area.
- Can I leave my child at Diddalidoo? Diddalidoo is not a daycare. Parents are required to stay with their children at all times. Although, on occasion, Diddalidoo will host a special Drop-Off event.
- Does Diddalidoo offer an hourly rate? At this time, we do not offer an hourly rate.
- What kind of classes does Diddalidoo offer? We are currently working on a curriculum for Story Time, Music Time and Arts and Crafts time.
- Are there age restrictions for birthday parties? There are no age restrictions. Any person 12 and younger will be considered a child and will be charged accordingly.
- Are socks required? In practicing healthy hygiene, socks are required for everyone, children AND adults in ALL play areas. This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED Soft baby shoes are acceptable. Socks for children and adults are available for purchase. Shoes and bare feet are NOT allowed in any of the play areas. Guests may wear shoes on the carpeted areas and the cafe. Diddalidoo reserves the right to turn away guests who refuse to wear or purchase socks.
- Is your play structure safe? The major components of our play structure was designed and manufactured in the USA from the ground up. Some of the components such as netting and vinyl come from our Canadian neighbors to the north. Our infant play materials and play structure have met rigorous Federal and local safety standards for children. We partnered with our good friends at Worlds of Wow who have tremendous experience with children's indoor play center.
If your question is not answered above or would like additional information, please feel free to contact us